Digitize numeric data points from image documents
DigitizePICT 1.0 allows you to quickly digitize data points from
especially useful for digitizing geologic logs.
1) Copy a picture, or open a PICT formatted image file.
2) Set the 2 end-points for the y-axis and 2 end-points for the x-axis.
The scale factor will be automatically calculated.
3) Click the mouse to digitize points.
4) Delete mistakes with the delete key.
5) Scroll or zoom in/out and still maintain proper digitizing scale
6) Save the digitized data to a cross-platform TEXT file.
Data may be appended to a file.
Price: $150 US retail
Pierre A. Zippi
7518 Twin Oaks Court
Garland, Texas 75044
How to order
Go to: PAZ Software Homepage